Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day!!

Dave's in Mesquite on the annual guys only golf trip, so needless to say, I miss the guy. I had fun today hanging out with Christy, Tesha, and Masen. Masen is so cute, I love him so much. He told us about how he slammed his finger in the car door and then he showed us how he cried (he totally acted it out), then he started laughing his head off. It was so cute.
Charlie is due today which would have been awesome since it is Leap Day, but as Christy puts it "He's still cooking." I'm excited to have a new nephew.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Joni!
fun to find your blog! Hope your hubby gets home soon! You are so pretty!
P.S. You worked at Subway for ten years? What were you thinking? :0)

{Jamey} said...

WHAT! I didn't know you had this cute blog! You and your hubby are are very cute together! I'm glad I got to know you better this year, you are such a fun person to be around!