Wednesday, June 3, 2009

David's Italian Ice & Frozen Custard

4250 Harrison Blvd.
Ogden, UT 84403
801-479-0818

Summer Hours:
Monday-Saturday noon-11pm

Well, we finally did it (and no, I'm not referring to the fact that I'm blogging for the 1st time in 6 months). We opened David's Italian Ice on Thursday May 28th. Thanks to all who came to our friends and family night on Wednesday, we had a great turn out. We had our Grand Opening on Saturday and gave out free italian ice all day, it was a hit. So far it has been really good and everyone loves it. If you haven't been to our store yet, you should totally come check it out, because it's delicious. My favorite flavors are cotton candy and sour green apple. Dave loves the blue raspberry. By the way, Dave's sister Brittany made all of our signage and logos, she did so awesome. Thanks a ton Britt, we couldn't have done it without you.

16 comments:

Marky said...

It is so YUMMY!! We love Davids, way to go you guys, we are so proud of you!!

Tami said...

I didn't know you guys opened David's. We drove past on Saturday and it was so busy and we wondered what it was. We're definitely going to have to stop by for a yummy treat! Congrats on a new adventure! I hope this business does AWESOME for you guys!

~adelle said...

Who Ho Ho...a blog post. Way to go Joni!!! Thanks for the great treat the other day. Libby LOVES the italian ice. We will be back for sure. I wish you both the best of luck and tons of success! See ya soon...

{Jamey} said...

Way to blog Joni... LOL! I LOVE Italian Ice! We might just have to make a trip to Ogden to try it! That's awesome that you opened a business!

Hosley's said...

Thats awesome! I love italian ice, where are you located?

Megs said...

That is so cool that you guys started something like this! Wish I were up there to try some! Clever logo too!

brodie stacey allie said...

I only wish we lived in Utah to try it. We are coming home in Auguest with our new addition so we will for sure stop by! I hope all is well and I am glad you finally posted!

Lindsey Rose said...

WOWEE! That is soo great! Congrats guys! Next time we are in UT we will be coming by for sure! How awesome!

Katee said...

we can't wait to come try it out!!!!! Italian ice is my all time favorite ever! thanks for the encouragement with school:) Good luck with David's, we will be in soon!!!

The Parks' said...

How exciting! We are excited to stop in soon and get some yummy italian ice!

Trinity said...

I too love David's. My favorite as been lemon and one purple one I can't think of right now. I have lost my mind. You guys are awesome!

Steph said...

Um.. I don't think we were invited to the big open.. didn't even know about it really... thanks a lot you guys.. ha ha just kidding. We'll have to come out and try it! That's awesome, way to go!

Steph said...

Ok, nevermind, I'm not mad anymore, Mitch told me that we actually WERE invited.. dang hubs never tells me anything! Wish we could've come, we'll for sure be by soon!

Candace said...

So cool! Congrats! We'll for sure have to come try some.

Hannah said...

Hi! My name is Elijah. Do you have a phone number? I can't find any contact information for your place anywhere. Do you sell gelato? Thanks! My email is brandley17@msn.com.

Steph said...

Hey, we stopped by the other day at David's hoping you guys would be there, but we did get a tasty treat! Loved it!