Friday, April 18, 2008

Getting Lazy

Since my school days are almost over, I'm starting to relax too much. Lately, I've been trying harder to get out and get stuff done, but I really like hanging out at home. Yesterday I managed to get out and pull weeds and it actually wasn't too bad, I enjoyed getting some fresh air and sun. On Wednesday it was Tesha's birthday so we went to breakfast at the usual, Jeremiah's, yum! I love scones!! Then it was off to Tai Pan, where we spent atleast 4 hours finding all sorts of cool stuff. I could shop all day at Tai Pan, there's just so much to see. Then we met up with Christy and went to the Layton mall to shop around, I finally got new sun glasses from Aero, Hallelujah!!
I got contacts on Monday. It took about an hour to get them in and 45 minutes to take them out that first day, but by day 2 I could do it in under 5 minutes. I'll be a pro in no time. I'm so glad to get rid of the glasses.
So now I'm just waiting to graduate on May 2, take my final boards on May 8, go on our cruise on May 24, and hopefully get my Dental Hygiene License in early June.

No comments: