Monday, March 24, 2008

Boards Are Tomorrow

I can't believe I am finally to this point in my dental hygiene career. National Boards are tomorrow morning bright and early 8am. I'm feeling pretty confident, but at the same time super nervous. I've been trying to do some last minutes review/cramming and it has only stressed me out because I realize there is a ton I don't know. Hopefully no one else knows anything either, than I'll be just fine since it is graded on a curve. Celeste and I have studied our brains out for months now so I should be fine. I don't like the idea of sitting in a classroom for 8 hours with only 1 break for lunch.
Dave got a new bike today which he is super excited about. Neither of us have rode a bike in years so it was kind of fun to fulfill that old saying, "It's like riding a bike." You really never forget. Dave has been so supportive of me and my studying and for that I am very thankful. He has even helped me study for the last few days, he's so cute. I love listening to him try to pronounce all of the dental terminology that is totally foreign to him. It reminds me of how I felt when I first started in dental.
You may be wondering why I'm blogging at 10:50 the night before the biggest and most important test of my life, well, blogging has been a serious outlet for stress these last few weeks. I can blog for hours and it totally relieves all of the stress that I may be feeling. I'm really glad that blogging has really caught on because I enjoy reading other peoples blogs.

No comments: