Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy 3 year anniversary love!

To Dave,
I love you tons!! This has been a great 3 years, I've loved every day of it. You are the cutest hubby in all the world, I'm so thankful to be married to you. I wish that we didn't have to work so that we could have spent the day together, but Tepanyaki should be delicious tonight and I'm excited to see you. Thanks for all of your love and support, I wouldn't be where I am today without you by my side. I seriously feel like the luckiest girl alive to be married to you.
Love, Joni

5 comments:

Trinity said...

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world cuz Dave married you. If you know what I mean. You are his perfect match-You let Dave be Dave with a smile on your face. You 2 truly compliment one another. You are a wonderful sister in law and very accomplished. Hope 3 years is great cuz 4 is wonderful. Each year gets better and better. We love you guys..

Marky said...

Happy anniversary!! It is crazy how fast time goes by..

Bree Manning said...

Hey Joni! I found your blog! its cute! now we can be blog friends! haha. Congrats on your anniversary! i liked the story about how you two met, very cute.

Trinity said...

Hey,

This is a response to your what why? comment under private powell's. We were going to go private andrew thinks it's kind of creepy and it was a little scary at first with him at Camp. However, I'm pretty sure I changed my mind cuz I didn't make it private. So sorry for the confusion. Missed you Sunday! However I will be headed straight home after work my throat and tounge are so swollen. Andrew left me a present this weekend. His cold!

Texie said...

Hey Joni! I'm glad you found me and left me a comment, thanks! Wow you've already been married for three years, congrats and happy anniversary!