Monday, July 9, 2007

Happy 2-Year Anniversary

June 23, 2007
It has seriously been the best 2 years. For our anniversary Dave brought me lunch at work with 3 red roses (ah, cute). When I got home from work there was a huge bouquet of 2 dozen more red roses. Dave always spoils me because he is cute like that. He wrote a poem for me and gave me a new Juicy Couture (key to his heart) charm, which I love. I was going to get him Kenny tickets, even though we said no gifts, but of course he got them free so I ended up giving him nothing. Bad wife. That night we ate at our favorite place, The Old Spaghetti Factory at Trolley Square. Then we went to Les Miserables. Dave loved it, I liked it. We had a really good time together and I'm so glad that I met Dave because he has brightened my world!!

No comments: