Monday, July 9, 2007

Just Another Day In Paradise!!

Today has been a busy, good day so far. We woke up at 6am and mowed Subway's lawn (we mow the lawn and eat for free almost everyday, it's a pretty good deal). Then we went to WSU's gym for an hour and a half:) I really do love the gym. I always feel so good after. Then we had to do the most dreaded job of all...duh...duh...duh-Mow our own lawn. Boo!! We hate doing that cuz it takes so long, and it's so hot, and our lawn is so bad that nothing really helps it so it feels like a complete waste of time. Everytime we do it we say, "We should hire someone to do this." But then we realize that it would be atleast $100 a month and we are both able-bodied so that would be really lazy and wasteful. After we finished the lawn and got cleaned up we had a little time to just hang out and relax together, that's my favorite time. Then Dave was off to work by noon and I had to work at 1:15. I got my favorite sandwich at Subway for lunch. I've eaten this same delicious sandwich for 11 months now and I'm not too sick of it yet. 6" veggie on wheat toasted with oil and oregano. Avocado, lettuce, tomato, onion, green pepper, spinach, sweet onion sauce, and a little mayo. It's delicious. Of course, I still love the occasional turkey, but I try to stick to fit for life whenever possible. I've kept way busy here at work today just getting my own stuff done. I hope Dave is having a good day. We're going to the dam tomorrow because we both have the same day off on a fluke, I'm way excited!
Sunday July 8
I slept in until 12:15, Dave had to wake up around 10 to prepare his Elders Quorem lesson (of course he waited til the last minute and probably taught an amazing lesson, he's good like that). Auty taught relief society and did a great job. The lesson was about being obedient based on your faith. I really felt the spirit and know how important it is to be obedient. Faith without works is dead. During Sunday school we got our temple recommends renewed. After church we went to my parents for a delicious dinner and then just hung out. Dave and I went for a walk and ended up at the Manning's for an hour talking. I never see Tiff anymore so it was really good to see her again and Tyson is so tall and cute (he's almost 2). We are going to the drive in with them on Tuesday. We were supposed to have game night with all of the friends but I never heard from Auty so I don't know what happened with that.
Saturday July 7
Dave and I both worked. I was supposed to go to the dam when I got off at 5, but it was too windy so I just relaxed at home until Dave got off. We went to Jeff and Auty's and watched the Sixth Sense cuz Jeff had never seen it. I love that movie, it's creepy yet good. I normally hate scary movies.
Friday July 6
Dave and I both worked, after I just went and hung out with Christy at her house. We went over to Tesha's later and just hung out.

No comments: