Friday, July 6, 2007

Our First Post

We have been having the best summer ever and pretty much the best life ever. It's hard to decide where to start when there is so much to blog about. I suppose I should start with today and work my way back.
As of now I am working at Credit Union Service Center in Riverdale as a teller. Usually we are pretty slow here so I have plenty of time to do other stuff. The only time I don't like it is when I don't have "other stuff" to do. Blogging is one thing that I like that takes up time, so that's why I plan to get a lot if it done here while at work. This job will be great when school starts because they totally work around my schedule and there is plenty of time to study. I wasn't planning to get a job during school, but my friend Candice Norris who was a year ahead of me in school and was in my ward told me about this job and said it was great for school. I'm kind of glad I got a job, otherwise I'd probably be pretty bored by now, but probably not. Summer has been very busy for me, lots of fun!!
This morning I woke up at around 10am and then I did some random chores. Then I studied 1 Nephi 19 which was good. It talked about the purpose of the Book of Mormon and why some people can get a lot out of the Book and others think it's a huge waste of time. Then I went to WSU's gym and worked out for an hour and a half:) I love working out, I'm just too lazy to do it sometimes. I was really proud of myself today, it was cardio only day so I did 65 minutes on the elliptical that's 6 miles and 750 calories. It wasn't even that bad, I actually enjoyed sweating to my ipod. Then I did abs superset. I'll be fit in no time, which is good cuz Cali is only 6 weeks away. I then showered and shined and off to work I went.
Dave on the other hand hasn't had such a good, relaxing day. He was supposed to work late today which means he would start at noon, but he had general sales meeting at 8:30 in the morning and he was in charge of picking up breakfast, so he was out of the house by 8am. He then had manager's meeting at 10:30, so there was no time for him to relax. I feel so bad for Dave. He won't get off tonight until around 10:30. That's a 14 hour day. He works so hard all the time. He usually works about 10 hour days without a break. They are real slave drivers at Tony Divino, but they also pay him very well and let him drive a brand new truck for free, so I guess we can't complain. At around 1:30, Dave had to go to Provo with some other guys to pick up 7 trucks that had been alotted to the dealership. He then came to visit me at work and to pick up the Subway that I had got for him. He looked so cute. He wears a shirt and tie everyday, and he looks so cute! I'm so proud of him and love him so much!
I'm getting off work at 7:15 then I'm probably just going to go home to wait for Dave to get off. That's my life, always waiting for Dave to get off.
-Joni

No comments: