Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dark Knight & Mamma Mia

A week ago we went and say The Dark Knight & Mamma Mia. I loved both of these movies.


I'm wasn't really into Batman movies, but I'm converted. Heath Ledger played an amazing Joker. He totally creeped me out. Although the movie is 2 1/2 hours long, it went by fast. The plot was really good and it kept me entertained the entire time.

Mamma Mia is just so funny. Every time they break out into song and dance you can't help but laugh. I loved the music. I didn't really realize until someone pointed it out to me, but the main girl in the movie was the ditzy friend on Mean Girls. She looks totally different to me.

4 comments:

Marky said...

Going to the movies is the best.. I agree with you about batman, Heath did an amazing job!! Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun this summer!! See ya later today..

Tami said...

Hi strangers!
I'm glad to hear the movie reviews. I really want to see both of them.
I hope you don't mind if I peek at your blog every once in a while.
We miss having you guys in the ward.
Tami and Nick

Trinity said...

Oh that girl that says, "I have ESP. My boobs can tell when it's going to rain, I mean they can tell when it's raining." HAHA love it! The dark knight was entertaining and the stunts were awesome. Heath completely creeped me out it was really dark and sinister. Hence the title the Dark Knight. I will have to see Mama Mia when it comes out. It was great to see you two last night and Dave you are welcome for the hat. We love you crazies.

Skye said...

yea, loved batman, and I couldn't even tell that was heath half of the time-he was awesome!