Saturday, July 26, 2008

San Fran June 2008


Dave surprised me by booking a trip to San Francisco as an early anniversary gift. Since we met at a blind date to Kenny Chesney it is a tradition that we go to his concert every year. Unfortunately, Kenny wasn't with us on that plan because he decided not to come to Utah this year, Boo. It turned out alright though because we got to go see Mar, Josh, & Charlie and go to the concert. Mar & Josh are awesome hosts and showed us all over the city. They introduced us to cool new restaurants and took us down the curviest street (Lombard Street as shown below). It was such a fun vacation!!The concert was ok, but I have to say that concerts in Utah are much better. Dave saw someone smoking weed for the first time in his life. It was funny because no one really seemed to care at first that he just lit up in front of everyone at a busy concert. We saw a crazy girl fight. All of the toilets at Giants Stadium were out of order so everyone was just going without flushing, yuck!! We had awesome seats that were really close to the cat walk so we got to see Kenny up close. Kenny Chesney is a good performer, he totally plays to the crowd.

3 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

Wow what a great surprise! Way to go Dasve, that sounds soo fun!

Trinity said...

How fun! I would love to go to San Fran. Kenny does put on a good show I have seen him here in good old Utah. Did you make the twins? Dave is so baby hungry and Charlie is so adorable.

Megs said...

Looks like you guys are having an awesome summer! You guys seem to be pros at surprises. I may need a few pointers. Every time I try to surprise Gary he always guesses what I am doing...even if I planned it to be totally random. I think he might be able to read minds.